No collaboration hop is complete without a giveaway! To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop! Trinity Stamps and Inkon3 will be giving away a $25 gift card to their respective stores! Be sure to comment before 11:59 PM PST on August 26, 2021 to be entered to win! Each company will post their random winner by September 1, 2021 at 10AM PST! Make sure to check the Trinity Stamps blog and Inkon3 blog to see if you’re a winner!
- 4x8 Summer Blooms Stamp Set
- 4x8 Summer Blooms Coordinating Die Set
- 4x8 Trinity Stamps Product Pocket for storage
- 12 piece collection of double sided 6x9 papers - two sheets of 6 double-sided designs
- Summer Sparkles - Kit Exclusive mix of rhinestones in Trinity Stamps Signature storage box
- InkOn3 Mini Ink Cubes - Fadeout no-line coloring ink, Sweet Petunia Pink, Marigold Orange, and Goddess Green
This exclusive kit is available only while supplies last. If purchased separately, these items total $72.50. That's a savings of $32.50! The cost of the kit will be $39.99.
My card is simple, but so colorful! I used the Mini Atelier Ink Cubes from the Summer Blooms Kit direct to paper to create my background and added spatters of black ink as well as Liquid Pixie Dust for shimmer.
I stamped the corner floral cluster from the stamp set in the Summer Blooms Kit and colored it with Copic Markers then used the coordinating dies ( also included in the kit ) to cut out the image. I die cut a sentiment from the Trinity Stamps A-7 Envelope Builder Die Set from white cardstock and layered it onto vellum and popped up my items onto my card with foam tape. I used Liquid Pixie Dust to add a healthy layer of shimmer to my elements.
Thanks for joining me for this quick and colorful project! Remember to hop on through the links below for more inspiration using the Summer Blooms Kit!
Lynnea Hollendonner - YOU ARE HERE